You can now contribute a well written article on our website’s blog page.
The LimeTray’s blog site is a repository of information. Through this section, we pass on quality information to our audience base of restaurant owners, managers, consultants, F&B experts and the likes. As we have worked hard to generate quality content on a consistent basis, we might be a little picky on the kind of content that we wish to post. If you think you are up for this, reach out to us on the following email address- firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must be an active blogger or alternatively a business owner with an above average DA website
- You must contribute a well researched article on a topic that is relevant to our audience (Please email us on email@example.com with your topic ideas)
- The write-up length should be at least 1500 words of content
- The write-up should be cross-checked for grammatical/spelling errors
- Relevant link backs will be allowed
- Article shouldn’t be too sales driven- a piece that is very sales-focussed will be rejected
- Payments will be as per our normal rates
What’s in it for you?
- Audience Volume: We have a sizable audience in the F&B, restaurant marketing and tech space
- Audience Relevance: Your content will be visible to people who belong to the Food and Beverage Space and will also be featured on our social media handles
- Link backs- You will be allowed to get link-backs or add links to relevant articles/page of your choice
- Author bio- You can opt to have a bio at the end with a profile link as well
Get in touch
To get in touch- please email at firstname.lastname@example.org