Whether you are a fine-dining restaurant, take-away or resto-bar, our beautiful
templates are designed to make your website look stunning.
Your website is your brand identity in the digital world. Our
web templates allow you to fully customize all your pages as
per your brand guidelines.
Responsive web design makes your website look good
on all devices. Our web templates are fully compatible with
desktop, mobile & tablets.
Here is something to help you.
Try reloding the page if it is still happening then let us know you can find contact details in footer.
A website helps you communicate to a customer what you have to offer. It is an important channel for you to tell people more abut you - your story, products, and your brand.Read more
Promoting a restaurant is an arduous task. It needs a consistent, planned approach. Through this article, we will help you structure the essential marketing activities that are critical for a restaurant's visibility both digitally and offline.Read more
In today's day and age, customers use the internet to make buying decisions. It then becomes imperative for you to be present online. Websites. that are promoted...Read more
There is no secret sauce or specific formula to get your website right but here is a handy list of points that'd help you go about making a good website in a systematic manner.
1. Index - Make sure that there is an index that helps users navigate through your webste with ease
2. Brand and Design - When you design a website you should ensure that you select a few specific elements and colours to maintain consistency across your website.
3. SEO - Do ensure that your website gets indexed - get Google my business listings done, make use of metatagging, check website load time and so on.
4. Attractive Visuals - Reel customers in with attrctive visuals of food, your restaurant, happy faces and so on
5. Good Content - Good content is good for both SEO and website conversions. Make sure you have the content written by people who keep intent of a user at the forefront.
Making a visually stunning website design is important but that alone will not be enough. You need to get people to come visit your website and order on it. Here are some steps to increase traffic on your website.
1. Build a social media presence - Most of your prospective customers are present on a social media platform. Leverage this.
2. Run ads: A new brand must drive traffic on its domains through paid advertisements. Make good text and display ads on search engines and social to drive more traffic to your website
3. Promote on referral sites - Apart from social media. there are several other sites that are frequented by foodies. You could make use of Quora, Trip advisor, food forums and other referral sites to promote your restaurant and your website
4. Build an influencer network - Rope in a few influencers who can speak about your brand on public domains.